Legal Question in Discrimination Law in Utah

My girlfriend is 17 years old and I am 18 years old. In the state of Utah. Is it legal for me to engage in sexual activity with her? Can I be charged by her parents?

Asked on 7/10/12, 3:12 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alvin Lundgren Alvin R. Lundgren, L.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

The more important question is whether you can afford to support her and a baby? Do you and the girl have the emotional maturity to care for an infant while both of you continue to grow up?

Read more
Answered on 7/11/12, 7:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Other Discrimination Law (Age, Race, Sex, Gender) questions and answers in Utah

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now