Legal Question in Elder Law in Utah

Brother is trying to put dad in home? What are my rights to stop this?

Asked on 8/13/13, 4:38 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Randy Lish Randy M. Lish, Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Who has been given power of attorney? Either way, the best way to stop it is to file a petition for guardianship. If you are appointed, you are the one who will make the decision.

Read more
8/14/13, 7:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in Utah

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

8817 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
David SlaterDavid P. Slater, Esq.Boca Raton, FL
Phillip D. Wheeler, Esq.Phillip D. Wheeler, Attorney At LawMorro Bay, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now