Utah  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/23/13, 11:27 pm

Child support. I recently had a baby. The father wants nothing to do with the child. My baby is 3 months old and he hasn't contacted me once. His family allows alcohol to minors and there are three people that smoke in the house, I don't want my son around that. If I were to file for child support, what would the fathers rights to my son look like?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search