Utah  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/10/13, 6:20 pm

As a grandparent do I have any rights when it comes to my grandchildren there not in school and there father is a meth head

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search