Utah  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/05/13, 5:15 pm

if my husband has moved out of the house and been gone for 3 weeks. he carries a gun has potential ptsd. can I legally change the locks for my and childrens saftey if he is on the mortgage and mskes allthe payments

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search