Utah  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/15/13, 4:08 pm

Husband and wife are separated. Can the wife keep the children away from the father after he admitted to her he had an affair and she told the younger children what he had done and that "he may be your dad, but he is not your father."

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search