Utah  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/19/13, 9:10 pm

My sister is getting divorced and we are trying to help her out but we dont have money and her soon to be ex has money. So there is little we can do, money wise. And we use food stamps and we are on housing. And so since she left him, he has been causing trouble for us, trying to get us kicked out and to get has for welfare and food stamp fraud. And he has been getting his six year old girl to lie for him, she told us if she lied he would buy her things. It is to a point when she is around we make sure that we are not left alone with her. Is there anything we can to get him to stop that doesnt cost much?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search