Legal Question in Family Law in Utah

My sister is getting divorced and we are trying to help her out but we dont have money and her soon to be ex has money. So there is little we can do, money wise. And we use food stamps and we are on housing. And so since she left him, he has been causing trouble for us, trying to get us kicked out and to get has for welfare and food stamp fraud. And he has been getting his six year old girl to lie for him, she told us if she lied he would buy her things. It is to a point when she is around we make sure that we are not left alone with her. Is there anything we can to get him to stop that doesnt cost much?

Cory Wall Cory R. Wall, Attorney at Law, P.C.

Your sister most definitely needs an attorney. There are some in town who represent people for little or no cost. I would recommend to start by contacting Legal Aid Society of Salt Lake to see if she can get into them and have them represent her.

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Utah