Utah  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/06/09, 2:45 pm

i am stuck in a dilema of wheter or not i am going to divorce my husband, but if i do i am curious what i need to do to get custody of our daughter and also we live in utah and if i wanted to go to California to visit my family and take the baby is that against the law?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search