Legal Question in Family Law in Utah

My wife and i are filing for divorce and cant really afford he legal fees for an attorney. We have 3 boys and its amicable. We are parting ways on decent terms is there any way to right up a separate contract for our children and have it notarized? If we do a regular divorce is that something that can work?

Asked on 8/13/13, 11:38 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cory Wall Cory R. Wall, Attorney at Law, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You will need to incorporate the terms of anything related to your children in the divorce documents, including the Decree of Divorce which the judge will sign.

Read more
Answered on 8/13/13, 11:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Utah

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now