Utah  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/22/13, 1:39 am

I am a disabled woman and I have to find a way to ensure that my 2 oldest children will never have any say or access to my life, money of posessions ever again. They have been removed from the will,because of the large amounts of money that they have made sire to steal from me. I am under a death threat if I even try to take them to civil court, I have also been physically abused to which just ice's the cake of doo doo that the keep dishing out. is there any way you can help me? Thanks in advance. Christi

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search