Utah  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/17/13, 8:49 am

I was the victim of an unprovoked attack by a martial arts student. He used one of his martial arts weapons. I filed a police report, and he is being charged criminally. Can I pursue action against him? Against his school?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search