Utah  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/25/08, 10:54 pm

Monetary Help

Due to litigation, my job is terminated by my employer and I am facing crises of money. I am a foreigner and on legal work permit in US with my wife. My wife is also House maker. Hence there is no source of income. According to my visa type, I can not work with other than my employer too. Whether I can ask for monetary help for livelihood to court or any other agencies?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search