Legal Question in Immigration Law in Utah


iam a perment residet but i have my family in mex how can i ash for them

Asked on 7/20/08, 1:12 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Prior Pacific Law, Inc., P.S.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: visas

If you are asking for your parents or brothers or sisters, you need to first become a U.S. citizen. For parents, when you petition them as a U.S. citizen, the visa is ready immediately and only the processing takes time. For brothers or sisters, the time is much longer (4th Presence Category ). See (a free service) for more information.

Read more
Answered on 7/20/08, 1:26 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Utah

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now