Utah  |  Medical Malpractice

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/30/10, 9:09 pm

I had a lapband procedure and 4 days went to the ER due to complications. My Dr had to do a second emergency procedure because the lapband was kinked, (I have a drawing that he drew to show this). He told me I would not be charged for the second procedure. Now I;m receiving num erous medical bills and my Dr refuses to talk to me and is telling everyone involved that I ate a cheeseburger which is totally ridiculous. Can I take my Dr to small claims court?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search