Legal Question in Personal Injury in Utah

I was hit in a car accedent by a cop and we were both in the wrong he had hit the rear end of my truck I don't have full coverage and need legal advice

Asked on 4/02/12, 3:58 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alvin Lundgren Alvin R. Lundgren, L.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Depending on the facts of your case, you may be entitled to money from the cop or his police department,

Please call for a free consultation.

Read more
Answered on 4/04/12, 8:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Utah

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now