Utah  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/28/10, 3:12 pm

My son was at another friends house. While the mom was showering the lil brother asked my son of he wanted to play BB war. Being a boy of course my son said sure, 3 min into the BB war my son ran in the house to obtain cover. When coming back out the 9-10 yr old lil boy was waiting behind a tree with the gun aimed at my son and shot him right in the cornea before my son got all the way out the door. He suffered such extreme injuries he will need a transplant to the Cornea. A police report was filed. The mom told my son to put a ice pack on the eye and that it should be ok because it happens often to her boys. now the mom never called me or 911. My son had to walk home, at that point he had already lost his vision. I have been told by several people including the police officer that home owners would cover it. Any advice would be great as this just happened a few weeks ago and I have saved every piece of paper right down to his diagnosis in the ER. As of Thursday it was listed as a lifetime injury. Thanks in advance!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search