Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in Utah

Is asking the orientation of my relationship with my husband, and the extent of the relationship with my husband secual harassment

Asked on 1/11/13, 8:59 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alvin Lundgren Alvin R. Lundgren, L.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

No. As a spouse you are entitled to now your husband's sexual orientation. You and your husband need couples therapy with a counselor.

Read more
Answered on 1/12/13, 7:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in Utah

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Sexual Harassment Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now