Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in Utah

A set of parents were trying to educate their 4 year old girl about what is inappropriate for adults to touch her in certain areas of the body. Then they asked their child if anyone has ever touched her there. The little girl said that months ago her friend's father was tickling her and touched her below the belt. Nobody saw anything, and the friend's father has never tickled her after that one time because he felt the little girl did not like it. The police have been notifyed. A polygraph meeting is scheduled for the future with the police. The question is: how strong of a case can that be when there is only testimony of a little 4 year old child? Can that convict a man?

Chad Bowers The Law office of Chad A. Bowers, Ltd.

This is not a simple answer and there are serious issues raised in this fact pattern. I would be happy to provide you with a free consultation regarding the various issues raised by your question. Feel free to call me at 702.806.8889

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in Utah

Sexual Harassment Law Legal Forms