Utah  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/13/13, 8:22 pm

My estranged daughter who openly hates me was appointed executor of my fathers will. Now she is doing everything she can to use that power to get back at me. What options do I have to show she is not doing her job correctly and is miss using her authority over my inherited affairs, who do I turn to for help in enforcing her duties as executor?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search