Virginia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/28/09, 10:28 am

awaiting divorce

Single father of two, left with the home. She left with 2 children one is mine. What do I need to do with my fininaces while she is gone? How do I cope with the mortgage and paying here child support? Pls help!!!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search