Virginia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/15/09, 1:01 pm


If your husband is employed by the Federal Governement and you have been married 25 years, and you end up getting a divorce is the spouse entitled to part of his pension?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search