Virginia  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/22/12, 4:17 pm

I just finished 10 years in prison and have 1 year probation. My court costs are $2500. but I can't pay it off in time because I can't find a job. Can I ask a Judge to forgive the court costs? My probation officer said they can prolong my probation, The judge that sentenced me was disbarred a few years ago.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search