Virginia  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/14/12, 5:05 pm

I was injuried in a nursing home by a resident he twisted my arm and brusied it and i cantuse it much now and i want to know how many days i have to be off to draw workers comp.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search