Legal Question in Administrative Law in Virginia

Do we, employer, have right to recoup the commission overpay to employee on his final pay


Asked on 7/17/13, 2:16 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael E. Hendrickson Attorney & Counsellor at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Yes, quite likely, unless there's some provision in the

employee's contract (if there be such) which would forbid

such action on the employer's part (my opinion).

Read more
Answered on 7/19/13, 11:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in Virginia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Administrative Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now