Virginia  |  Admiralty Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/01/10, 7:22 pm

if i have a final judgment rendered by a state general district court and circuit court and the parties that lost fail to adhere to the said judgment,what steps must i take to secure that judgment? i am owed monies over a four year period including attorney fees that are in access over 10,000 dollars. i reside in virginia and i have a legal contract that specifically states my claim as well as a certification of eligibility of said benefits. i have been denied before, during and after the said judgment.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search