Virginia  |  Admiralty Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/13/08, 2:41 pm

my friends dad

my question is that ''can my friends dad sue my friend for $400 for his graduation pictures that his dad payed for?''

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search