Virginia  |  Appeals and Writs

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/07/13, 4:13 pm

how can you get put on house arrest after you have already been sentenced your jail time

1 Answer

Answered on: 5/07/13, 7:01 pm by Michael E. Hendrickson

You probably mean to ask after you've already been sentenced how can you be permitted to serve some part of this jail sentence at home with an electronic monitoring device attached to some body part such as your ankle?

If this in fact is your question, the lawyer who represented you in the case that got you this jail sentence would very likely be the best person to ask.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Attorney & Counsellor at Law 211 North Union Street Suite 100 Alexandria, 22314

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search