Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in Virginia

in virginia does a compony have to file for a wadge garnishment in the county I live in or there county?

Asked on 5/31/12, 11:49 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael E. Hendrickson Attorney & Counsellor at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

The plaintiff company would normally file for such a garnishment in the

general district court in the locality where the defendant is employed.

Read more
Answered on 5/31/12, 9:23 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in Virginia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now