Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Virginia

Bk 7

I am in need of a low cost or pro bono attorney to help with my chp 7 bankruptcy filing asap. I am unemployed and cannot afford the regular fees. please help!!!


Asked on 4/21/09, 10:30 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Daniel Press Chung & Press, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Bk 7

Feel free to contact me. We will take pro bono or reduced fee cases where appropriate; however, understand that just about everyone seeking bankruptcy relief is in financial distress.

Read more
Answered on 4/21/09, 11:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Virginia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Bankruptcy Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now