Virginia  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/17/13, 5:19 am

Can a person who is not a US Citizen or a Green Card holder and who has registered a company in the US, get government contracts?

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/17/13, 6:51 am by Michael E. Hendrickson

Registered with whom or what---and for what purpose?

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Attorney & Counsellor at Law 211 North Union Street Suite 100 Alexandria, 22314

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search