Virginia  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/19/13, 9:00 am

if and under age person damages ur property, and u want to sue him for it. how can u file the lawsuit when he is under age? do u need a parent or guardian?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search