Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Virginia

Can you tell me if I have any recourse on this issue? We had an incident at my mothers nursing home, and Of course they knew my name, but kept refering me to in their notes as :Heavy Set Caucasian" throughout report. I have a copy of this. I am not a happy girl at this point. thanks


Asked on 5/06/13, 9:29 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael E. Hendrickson Attorney & Counsellor at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

So, what are your provable damages resulting from this less than felicitous

reference to your person in the nurses' notes? (And, no, I do not mean

your obvious unhappiness nor roiled feelings resulting from this reference.)

Read more
Answered on 5/07/13, 6:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Virginia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now