Legal Question in Construction Law in Virginia

I live in Richmond city and own my property with about an acre of land. Im strongly considering building a skateboard ramp (mini ramp) in my backyard (approx 5-6 ft tall 20ft wide, 24 ft wide). I cant find any codes or ordinances pertaining to it and the only issue i can think of would be the noise from skating it. Any concerns i need to be aware of?

Asked on 3/25/12, 9:01 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael E. Hendrickson Attorney & Counsellor at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You're probably in the clear but likely would be well advised

to check with a local attorney who handles land use and local zoning

issues for greater certainty in the matter.

Read more
Answered on 3/25/12, 12:47 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Construction Law questions and answers in Virginia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Construction Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now