Virginia  |  Consumer Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/14/13, 10:42 am

i recently recieved a notice from small claims court from warren township in indianapolis IN. I was told I could file an independent action my question is how to do this

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search