Virginia  |  Consumer Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/24/13, 2:16 pm

I am being sued in small claims court in Virginia, I live in Berkeley,CA.what do I have to do to/file so That I will be reimbursed (assuming I win ) for my travel/lodging etc. expenses.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search