Virginia  |  Consumer Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/26/12, 8:04 pm

I went on a website ( and bought a air tool from them at the advertised price of $221.00 and gave all my info, checked out and paid for the order in full, my bank was charged instantly after. I then recived a message saying that the item was miss labled and the price is now $660.00. with out even asking me they cancled my order and refunded the money. if i have a recipte showing what i bought at the orginal price can i make them honer that?

1 Answer

Answered on: 1/26/12, 8:57 pm by Michael E. Hendrickson

No, not if they in fact made a mistake in the price of the item.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Attorney & Counsellor at Law 211 North Union Street Suite 100 Alexandria, 22314

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search