Virginia  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/05/13, 8:26 am

i financed a car for a friend with the agreement he would give me the money for the payments every month. he has yet to give me anything. what can i do to get my money back for the last 10 months?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search