Legal Question in Criminal Law in Virginia

On 16,2013 the high court said this: Having heard the evidence of the Commonwealth and argument of counsel (I had no lawyer, I was representing myself and I surly was not present when these cases was heard ) the high court affirm the General District court judgment and find the defendant guilty of the following offenses. There's nothing about a reversal of either misdemeanor charges, especially the misdemeanor charge that was found not guilty and dismissed in low court.

Michael E. Hendrickson Attorney & Counsellor at Law

Your question appears confused and this term you refer to as "low court" in need of a definition from your perspective. (The general district and juvenile & domestic relations district courts are normally considered the low courts in the judicial hierarchy of the Commonwealth whereas the circuit court is recognized as the highest trial court in this system.)

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Virginia