Virginia  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/07/09, 3:13 pm

adult child given notice of warrant for arrest

What can be done to me or my

property by police if my adult daughter

comes to my home while having a

warrant for her arrest and my

daughter ignoring this fact and not

turning herself in?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search