Virginia  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/14/13, 1:20 pm

after being arrested on a federal indictment, my daughter's case was dismissed when they found she was the wrong person (mistaken identity). Shouldn't her record be expunged since she was arrested for something she had nothing to do with? Are there legal avenues to achieve this?

This is a 19 year old kid who has no record at all.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search