Legal Question in Criminal Law in Virginia

my brother on probation.he stole some money from work and admited.we wre going to pay back 5500.00 but they report to police.

Asked on 8/14/13, 5:51 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael E. Hendrickson Attorney & Counsellor at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

So, yes, no surprise there and as soon as he is charged, your brother will

be in violation of his probation and will therefore be in need of competent

criminal defense counsel for this probation violation as well as for the new charge(s)..

Read more
Answered on 8/14/13, 6:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Virginia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now