Virginia  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/11/01, 10:06 am

Someone damaging my car while intoxicated.

I left my kids kids with a babysitter and I left the keys to my car in front of witnesses stating to use the car only in an emergency. The babysitter took my kids and the car joy riding. While they were out the babysitter started drinking and did damage to my car.

What can I do about this?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search