Legal Question in Criminal Law in Virginia

My daughter who is a minor wrecked my car. I opened the policy after the fact and filed a claim. However, I canceled the claim, no money was paid out. The company filed a fraud charge. What are the penalties? how much trouble am i in?

Asked on 1/23/13, 10:47 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

RAYMOND CARIGNAN Raymond Carignan, Esq, LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You need to ask your court appointed attorney that question.

Read more
Answered on 1/23/13, 10:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Virginia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now