Legal Question in Criminal Law in Virginia

My farther is being accused of filing a false police report, but he did not. He has a home in Virginia that's was broken into and things were taken. There were no signs of forced entry so he is being accused of filing a false report. What should he do in this situation? I know he did not because I was there when we discovered the home have been burglarized.

Asked on 7/17/13, 8:27 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael E. Hendrickson Attorney & Counsellor at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Your father should hire a local competent criminal defense counsel

with appropriate experience in defending those accused of crimes

in the court in which your father has been charged.

Read more
Answered on 7/17/13, 8:43 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Virginia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now