Virginia  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/17/13, 3:33 pm

Can a judge make you leave your house if you have a medical condition and no where to stay and they're making you leave because of a protective order because of a family member who is not the owner of the property and you tried to appeal so that you can just have no harm or harassing argument so you can stay on property because of you have no place to stay or job. Also the judge ruled a finding judgement where you do a valuation of classes and no 2 years of body harm to the ah accused person.

1 Answer

Answered on: 6/25/13, 6:28 am by Michael E. Hendrickson

Yes, a judge can so order as you've described.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Attorney & Counsellor at Law 211 North Union Street Suite 100 Alexandria, 22314

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search