Virginia  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/16/10, 9:06 am

I live with my fiancÚ in Virginia. His car broke down recently so I've been letting him use mine. We had an argument last night and I specifically told him that he cannot use my car anymore and that if he did, I would report it stolen. I woke up this morning and both he and the car are gone. I know why he took it and I know where he went. Can I report it stolen even though we are engaged and live together, and even though he has his own key for my car?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search