Legal Question in Criminal Law in Virginia

I got my motorcycle stolen, the police caught the person and recovered the motorcycle. What kind of grounds can i sue that person for?

Asked on 7/03/10, 6:51 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Michael E. Hendrickson Attorney & Counsellor at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

The damages ($ losses) incurred by your motorcycle resulting from

the theft.

Read more
7/03/10, 10:07 pm
David Saiki Law Office of David M. Saiki
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Trespass to chattels. You would need to prove damages. Were there any?

Read more
7/04/10, 7:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Virginia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

8817 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
David SlaterDavid P. Slater, Esq.Boca Raton, FL
Phillip D. Wheeler, Esq.Phillip D. Wheeler, Attorney At LawMorro Bay, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now