Virginia  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/18/13, 8:43 am

My question is regarding community service hours. I was hoping to find information on how I would turn in my hours to the court. Is there papers I must obtain from the court house? Or do I just start my own record of hour and get it signed off? does the place I am doing community service at need to contact the court for me or can I just have them write a report to give to the court? Thank you for your help I am very confused.

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/18/13, 9:34 am by Michael E. Hendrickson

Check with the community service organization to determine

whether it has a form that is to be used to record your hours

of service which this organization will normally then forward to the

probation officer who has been assigned to monitor your case once

you have completed the required hours.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Attorney & Counsellor at Law 211 North Union Street Suite 100 Alexandria, 22314

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search