Virginia  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/17/13, 9:41 pm

About Statutory Rape. I live in Chile and I wanna visit my boyfriend who lives in Virginia, I'm 22 years old and he's 17, considering our age and the fact that we're both male, would it be illegal for us to have sexual intercourse?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search