Virginia  |  Entertainment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/13/09, 8:38 pm

I owned property in Smyth Co. Va. and would like to have a few team pennings and team sorting events at my barn for proffit and would like to know if I do what do I need to do to be legal in doing so? Can I open up a Horse Arena in Smyth Co. and if so where do I need to start.?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search